Attendance remains strictly by appointment only.
We would like to take this opportunity once again to thank you for your patience during this time and look forward to making contact with you for booking in your routine exam and treatment appointments.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our practice will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again at your appointment
- Hand sanitising stations will be located throughout the practice. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the practice for you to use as needed.
- We no longer offer shared items such as magazines and children’s toys
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
How you can help:
- Please do not arrive without an appointment
- With the exception of children and patients with carers, patients should come alone
- Avoid bringing excess personal belongings
- A distance of at least 2 metres must be observed if another patient is present in the dental practice
- Payment should be made by card where possible. May we kindly request you to bring your own pen in case of the need to update any paperwork
- If you show symptoms prior to your appointment, you should contact the practice by phone for advice
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment time and where possible use the bathroom before attending
With Best Wishes from all the team here at United Dental Care.